Traditional Craftsmanship of the highest level
The church was built in 1714 and today belongs to the Catholic Deanery of Biberach. With over 300 years under its belt, the plaster can sometimes crumble in certain places. So we put up scaffolding, repaired the plaster and gave the tower a fresh coat of paint. Afterwards, we tackled the old church wall - with a trowel.